We are proud to reveal a new site we have been working on for Thomas Yeung, Responsive web design were commissioned to rebuild an existing site with the following brief.
- Replace existing static web pages with responsive one page site.
- Install and configure WordPress on Linux server.
- Replace existing URL from thomasyeung.biz to thomasyeung.net.
- Configure DNS form existing provider to new domain.
- Remake existing logo with vector image.
- Train client to use WordPress and its features.
- Resolve issues with domain holder and existing Hosting company.
Our client is an international consultant for the energy industry and wanted to freshen up his website to meet current standards, we suggested a one page site because overview needed to be concise.
The site has many features that we now implant as standard these include.
- Responsive grid format (Bootstrap)
- Stick header for mobile navigation
- News and blog features
- Call now button
- To top button
- Built in SEO
We are proud to have worked completed the site within budget and within timeframes set out at the beginning and our client is very happy with the results if you would like to view the site please use this link.